ALL MEMBERS OF ACCTLA RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Judges’ Night and Social Events: One of the greatest services is the opportunity to meet socially with judges from both counties through our annual Judges’ Night each January and Spring and Fall Socials in May and October. All members are invited to attend ACCTLA Board of Governors meetings which are monthly dinners in alternating counties.
- The Verdict: Our magazine is sent to members and judges in both counties. Articles keep members current on legal issues and member news provides exposure for recent verdicts, settlements or other achievements in our practice.
- Listserv: Through our e-mail discussion group, you can network with other members for help with research, law and motion, form pleadings, locating experts, and obtaining information on defense experts, mediators, arbitrators, and judges. This is an invaluable resource.
- Mentoring: ACCTLA provides mentoring for new attorneys or attorneys new to a practice area.
- MCLE: ACCTLA provides continuing education throughout the year on relevant topics including the annual “What’s New in Tort and Trial” which reviews every appellate and Supreme Court case that impacts the trial practice.
- Bench-Bar: ACCTLA represents the trial “lawyers” interests in local bench-bar activities.